T-ara Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
T-ara Malaysia

Welcome to T-ara Malaysia !The First Malaysian forum for T-ara,our Beast-Girls!. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls in Korea & Malaysia. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Crazy~

Crazy~Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Why do you like her?[/b]

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

#2[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 am

EJungBeauty

EJungBeautyGlobal Moderator
Global Moderator
Name : Vivien or VizetC
why do I like her: AHh there are soo many reasons!! She is really Smoking HOT! cute >< and a great singer and rapper! She is also a duper great actor <3 baekhee~ aww too many but i dont want to spam too much ><~ Nice to meet all eunjung bias~ and also T-ara fans~!

#3[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 am

Crazy~

Crazy~Manager
Manager
^
LOL

She is really Smoking HOT!

yeap! i love her rapping! she's my first rapping machine..2nd goes to hwayoung ,, the last..goes to.. hyomin.. :p

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

#4[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:58 pm

EJungBeauty

EJungBeautyGlobal Moderator
Global Moderator
DM wrote:^
LOL

She is really Smoking HOT!

yeap! i love her rapping! she's my first rapping machine..2nd goes to hwayoung ,, the last..goes to.. hyomin.. :p

ooohh Also a Eunjung Bias hehe *shake hands* ERm I only have 1 bias then the rest almost the same ~~ but according to performances i will stare at EJ, hyomin, jiyeon and soyeon~~ haha love Qri-hwayoung and Boram too but they dont stand out much in perf ~:P~~ hehe hope im not spamming or breaking any rules~!

#5[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Gjn

GjnNewbie
HI! i just a new member here so nice to meet you guys.
Name: Gjn
Why do i like her: i loved her when she changed her style,special her hair, it makes me crazy about that lol. beside her rap is wonderful and i like her characters : funny within a little crazy :lol!:

#6[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Eleen

EleenNewbie
NameEleen
Age20
Why do you like her?I like her everything(Eunjung Bias here xD),she is a great singer,rapper,dancer and actor... especially her characters, she so cool and pretty~~~

#7[OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Empty Re: [OFFICIAL]Eunjung Fanlists Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

na.noon_

na.noon_Newbie
Name Noon
Age 19
Why do you like her?
I love Baekhee ;D She so cool , charm ,cute
sometimes I think she look like KIDS hahaha~ (younger appearance)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum