T-ara Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
T-ara Malaysia

Welcome to T-ara Malaysia !The First Malaysian forum for T-ara,our Beast-Girls!. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls in Korea & Malaysia. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Bio] Brief Introduction of Park Soyeon Empty [Bio] Brief Introduction of Park Soyeon Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

bluebearwei

bluebearweiTOP DONORS
TOP DONORS
Stage Name: Park Soyeon 박소연

Birth Name: Park In Jung 박인정

DOB: October 05 1987

Hometown: South Korea Gyeonggi-do Anyang City

Group: T-ara

Group Position: Main Vocalist and Spokeswoman for T-ara

Roomate: Eunjung

Also known as: The Queen of Mirror (she needs to look herself once in awhile to make sure she looks good all the time)

Horoscope: Libra

Height \ Weight: 163cm \ 46kg

Blood type: B type

Nationality: Korean

School: South Korea Anyang Arts High School (graduated)

Religion: Christianity

Interests: Singing, dancing, baseball, reading magazines, joking

Favorite singer: Mariah Carey

Portable items: mirrors (this is where her nickname came from), cell phones, cameras

Trainee time: Former SM company trainees 2005-2007 (should be debuted as the leader of SNSD, but left 1 month/ 3 weeks before SNSD's debut)

Casted: Won 2005 Chin Chin Singing Competition <Gold Award [First Place]> (Super Junior's Kyuhyun won the Silver Award/Second place in the same competition)

This forum is still new and I think its better if we start to heat things up with an intro ^^ Enjoy! :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bluebearwei on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture)

#2[Bio] Brief Introduction of Park Soyeon Empty :D Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:50 pm

maijiyeon

maijiyeonManager
Manager
LOL @ The queen of the mirror!

wow! thanks for creating this thread!

and yes,, she's so cute! i don't know how Park In-Jung became Park Soyeon.. LOL :lol!: :king: thanks for sharing..

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

bluebearwei

bluebearweiTOP DONORS
TOP DONORS
haha.. i have no idea too! but i heard that others have been calling her as Soyeon even when she wasn't debut yet~

You are welcome ^^ Soyeon is my favourite member so is good to be able to do something for her ^^

Anyway, i was trying to attach a photo on the thread but it appears 2 be link broken. Can i get some help please?

maijiyeon

maijiyeonManager
Manager
okay! i'll put some picture.. and we will make a thread for all the 7 girls thread.. Soyeon-Picture A Day.. :D

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

bluebearwei

bluebearweiTOP DONORS
TOP DONORS
Soyeon-Picture A Day. :shock: :D
thats would be really good ^^!!! yeah yah!!
you are such an awesome!! :cheers:

#6[Bio] Brief Introduction of Park Soyeon Empty wahh Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

T-Nee

T-NeeManager
Manager
i'll create one for you guys.. ^^

:D

http://timetolovelisten.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum