T-ara Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
T-ara Malaysia

Welcome to T-ara Malaysia !The First Malaysian forum for T-ara,our Beast-Girls!. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls in Korea & Malaysia. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Empty [TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm

maijiyeon

maijiyeonManager
Manager
So I've seen some people have trouble accessing Cyworld's so I whipped up tutorial to see some photo albums.
The process is pretty much the same for every Cyworld, and once you've done it once, you don't have to do it again.

Anyways in this tutorial, I'm going to be accessing Qri's Cyworld (http://cyworld.com/dodoljh).
*Note* It is like 1000x times easier using Firefox so I'll be showing you how to access through Firefox

[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Cyworld
1) Sometimes you get this screen (It pretty much means that you have your Popup blocker on.
2) You'll see that bar at the top that says Firefox has blocked a Popup. Press Options
3) Press Edit Popup Blocker Options....
4) You'll see the Allowed Sites box appear. Press Allow (No you will not get a virus -___-)
5) Once you have allowed it, press close and hit F5 or Refresh

[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Cyworld1

6) Tadah, you have now entered Qri's cyworld. On the right handed side is that tabs which you can access and navigate around (I'm not really sure if it's really Freeboard & Guestbook.. its just a guess but the rest are correct)
7) So I decided to check out Qri's pretty pictures by clicking on the tab for pictures and this should load up

[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Cyoworld2

8) On the left hand side, you'll see all these extra hyperlinks.
They're just all of Qri's albums that she has created. If you click on them, you'll see more pictures.

9) This is identical to all the other sections too except obviously you probably wouldn't see Qri's pictures.
Say you went to her diary: She would probably organize her diary by months or something.

-------------------

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

#2[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Empty Re: [TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 pm

T-Nee

T-NeeManager
Manager
I already open all t-ara members cyworld except soyeon and hwayoung.. and yeah.. what is the use of cyworld? [TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld 3399914053

http://timetolovelisten.blogspot.com

#3[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Empty Re: [TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Amy Lurve Kpop

Amy Lurve KpopDONORS
DONORS
omg! her cyworld damn nice! where did you get all the informations?? ah! i feel jealous with you! :-) Grrr but i can't steal the pictures!

#4[TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Empty Re: [TUTORIAL]Accessing Cyworld Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:18 pm

vicorale1101

vicorale1101Moderator
Cyworld is a social network from Korea. Saya dah try sign up. still x dapt confirmation link My headd

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum