T-ara Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
T-ara Malaysia

Welcome to T-ara Malaysia !The First Malaysian forum for T-ara,our Beast-Girls!. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls in Korea & Malaysia. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Is The Sexiest Member?

Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap4%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap4%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap11%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap21%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 21% [ 6 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap43%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 43% [ 12 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap14%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 4 ]
Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_lcap3%Who Is The Sexiest Member? I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Who Is The Sexiest Member? Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

yokesim

yokesimModerator
So who do you think is the sexiest member in T-ara?

Boram
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90514_b993db8

Qri
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90513_4044e4c

Soyeon
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90516_5773707

Eunjung
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90509_a755cc1

Hyomin
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90511_16d9ca1

Jiyeon
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90512_0b7ce18

Hwayoung
Who Is The Sexiest Member? Ph_or_90515_0b46aaa

As for me I think,Hyomin is the sexiest.I love her long skinny killer legs..lol^^
So what about you then?

credit:TiaraDiadem

Last edited by yokesim on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Re: Who Is The Sexiest Member? Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm

EJungBeauty

EJungBeautyGlobal Moderator
Global Moderator
they are really sexy but boram doesnt seem to have that sexiness in her lolz~ Qri is the sweet princess ~ I chose eunjung because she has this charm I just couldnt ignore :P~ but hyomin is indeed SEXY WHEE~

#3Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Re: Who Is The Sexiest Member? Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

qukiwi93

qukiwi93Newbie
Absolutely Hyomin!! sumpa sexy gler... :lol!:

http://quenhh.tumblr.com/

#4Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Re: Who Is The Sexiest Member? Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 am

maijiyeon

maijiyeonManager
Manager
i think.. i'll vote for hyomin.. O_O because she's the sexiest girl in T-Ara.. and always do sexy pose.. Laugh Korean Version

https://t-aramsia.forumms.net

#5Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Re: Who Is The Sexiest Member? Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 pm

bluebearwei

bluebearweiTOP DONORS
TOP DONORS
same thing here.. my vote is for hyomin.. aint no doubt.. she knows how 2 be sexy~

#6Who Is The Sexiest Member? Empty Re: Who Is The Sexiest Member? Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm

vicorale1101

vicorale1101Moderator
Boramie! Tapi tak nampak sexy. She's cuter :D Tapi nak gak vote Boram!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum